What are we measuring?
This measure tracks the percentage of residents who say that they are satisfied with the variety of cultural opportunities in their area. The annual Fulton County Resident Survey colects this information by giving respondents four options to the question "How satisfied are you with the variety of cultural opportunities in your area?": very satisfied, satisfied, dissatisfied or vert dissatisfied.  Satisfaction rating have been collected from surveys in 2016 and 2017 with a third survey underway as of November 2018.
Why are we measuring it?
The potential variety of arts and cultural programs and events is tremendous, so it is essential to understand how well the interests of a diverse population is being met and to make adjustments to ensure a diverse set of needs are being met.
How are we doing?
When asked how satisfied they were with the variety of cultural opportunities in their area, 48.4% of respondents in the 2017 survey said that they were somewhat satisfied and another 27.3% said that they were very satisfied for a combined satisfaction rating of 75.7%, up by over 10 percentage points over the 2016 rating.