All People have Economic Opportunities
- Match funding for the planned Fort Mac Career and Job Training center and launch program
- Invest in workforce development to provide staffing to support community outreach, job fair representation, and liaison to other local and regional workforce programs
- Invest in airport “gateway” enhancement to support economic growth in the strategic area
- Complete Airport Master plan for the development of the Fulton County General Aviation Airport
- Finalize transit plans for major corridors
- Continue to provide TSPLOST oversight and reporting.
- Move Fulton County's Transit Plan forward, and seek legislative funding options.
- Implement GASB 77 reporting protocols, and enhance ROI and governance approach for tax abatement.
- Implement marketing campaign to raise awareness of and increase economic investment in Fulton County.
- Align workforce development function with economic development and take the lead in coordination of business outreach and workforce development strategy.
- Implemented TSPLOST oversight/reporting.
- Established GASB 77 reporting protocols.
- Engaged EY to develop evaluation and governance standards for tax abated projects.
- Closed 16 bond deals resulting in $1.3B of private capital investments for Fulton County.
- Concluded Fulton County transit system study with ARC.