Health & Human Services
2021 Strategic Initiatives
2019 Strategic Initiatives
- Continue efforts to implement the Public Health in all Policies and Programs initiative
- Expand of Behavioral Health services to youth and adults by leveraging state partnerships and resources
- Continue support of the Grady/MAT Center for an additional treatment capacity for opioid addiction treatment
- Expand HIV Test and Treat program to address the growth and spread of the disease
2018 Strategic Initiatives
- Develop a strategic framework with Grady and Board of Health to target specific population health outcomes and optimize resources.
- Continue to implement HIV Task Force recommendations.
- Invest $10M in the new Behavioral Health service delivery model, reaching 3,000 patients and demonstrating a more effective module working with State DBHDD partners.
- Continue with the $590M capital investment program in Water Resource investment program.
- Develop a Strategic Plan for sustainability that promotes the county as a leader in environmentally friendly development and practices.
- Developed transition roadmap to establish a Fulton County Board of Health and relocated health services to state of the art facility.
- Selected Behavioral Health contract provider for new, state-supported, service delivery model.
- Initiated $590M+ investment in water infrastructure improvements.