All People are Self-Sufficient
2018 Strategic Initiatives
- Strengthen neighborhood senior center model to deliver more robust programs and service levels.
- Implement senior transportation options to maximize service and reduce backlog.
- Complete transfer of Jefferson Place to City of Atlanta for new homeless capacity.
- Develop North and South Fulton County complimentary homeless programs using consistent profile and enhanced assessment tools.
- Reduced senior transportation backlog.
- Invested $5.3M in CSP Program that served 86,000+ individuals.
- Executed lease with Invest Atlanta for the use of Jefferson Place to serve homeless population.