All People Trust Government is Efficient, Effective and Fiscally Sound
- Successfully transition all key service to the City of South Fulton.
- Implement pay for performance plan with primary focus on customer satisfaction and key department metrics.
- Continue to use new HR policies to support development and retention of key talent.
- Deliver new website experience and target customer self-serve capabilities.
- Utilize performance reporting at the strategic and department levels to drive performance oriented culture and transparency.
- Develop and intense focus on three core processes related to criminal justice, elections, and property tax and manage effectively through metrics and process management.
- Invest $3.4M in technology and people enhancements to make the property tax appraisal process timely, credible and responsive.
- Invest $7M in elections process to ensure performance in statewide election cycle.
- Continue to invest $100M in capital programs for facilities and improvements.
- Continue to invest $25M in the Information Technology roadmap implementation.
- Adopted new customer service standards and policies.
- Transitioned Planning, Code Enforcement and Business License city services to Renaissance.
- Invested $100M in facilities and improvements.
- Completed $6M in IT improvements.