All People's Lives are Culturally and Recreationally Enriched
Key 2016 Accomplishments
- Built 8 new libraries; completed 2 expansions; & approved renovation plan for the Central Library.
- Reformed Arts and Culture grants to multi year, performance-based contracts.
- Established Wolf Creek Amphitheater enterprise fund, & moved to private management alternative.
This is placeholder text. To get started, remove it and input your own information! But if you are the curious type—and I’m pretty sure you are—you might be surprised that stories are more memorable than charts and data alone. That’s because new stories stick to memories we already have and that means we can more easily relate (and remember!). So don’t forget to tell a story.
2017 Strategic Initiatives
- Invest $100M in Library bond improvements to existing, designated facilities.
- In collaboration with Americans for the Arts, conduct a regional data analytics exercise to demonstrate the impact of arts and culture programming on economic development.
- Develop a county-wide marketing campaign for Arts and Culture programs throughout Fulton County in collaboration with our cities and non-profits.