All People's Lives are Culturally Enriched
- Develop a Strategic Plan for All People's Lives are Culturally Enriched
- Continued investment in the rehabilitation and renovations at the Library locations
- Direct funding for high profile arts and culture festivals, exhibits and arts center support throughout the County.
- Target film industry for economic development potential
- Continue the investment of the $100M of the Library Bond improvements to existing facilities.
- Develop a Strategic Plan for All People's Lives are Recreationally and Culturally Enriched, with a focus on Cultural Enrichment.
- Fully implement Live Nation at Wolf Creek and generate $800K to $1M in revenue.
- Implement governance structure to allow for the generation of private funding in the area of Arts and Culture.
- Awarded $44M+ for phase II of the library bond renovation and construction projects.
- 4.7M visitors to Fulton Art Centers and CFS funded programming.